I’m so excited to announce hitting a major milestone on YouTube, 50,000 Subscribers!!! To celebrate, I have some giveaways and discount codes, so make sure to watch the video for all the info on how to get entered and the discount codes (to enter the giveaway, you need to post your comment on YouTube, not my website).
Big thank you to Turners Warehouse, Spiracraft, and Alumilite for providing discount codes for the celebration! Head over to their websites to use the discount codes:
Turners Warehouse: https://www.turnerswarehouse.com/
Affiliate links to LED Lights and Battery Packs:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘NV Woodwerks 50K Subscriber Giveaway’ (“Sweepstakes”) entry period begins on 10/25/2020 at 8:30 AM (Pacific) and ends on 10/28/2020 at 11:59 PM (Pacific) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of NV Woodwerks (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted after the end date of the entry period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be announced in YouTube video November 1, 2020. Potential winner must accept a prize by electronic mail or message as directed by Sponsor within 7 days of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture, this includes technical issues with receiving the email that the potential winner provided (ie sent to a spam folder). The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prizes: (1) Turning Blanks as outlined in video. (2) Pedestal Bowl as outlined in video. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prizes represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, customs fees and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by commenting on the 50K Giveaway video ON YOUTUBE only (not on any other website or social media platform). Include the word “Blanks” in comment to get entered into the giveaway for the blanks prize, and/or include the word “Bowl” in comment to get entered into the giveaway for the pedestal bowl prize. One entry per person. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, pandemic, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by NV Woodwerks.
9. Social Media Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or any other social media company.
10. OTHER This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media company.